Holiday Cookie Swap!
Whether you are planning to bake up your favourites to share with loved ones, or are participating in a socially distanced cookie exchange of recipes, we’ve gathered our top tips, plus a roundup of WW’s most decadent cookie, bar, and bark recipes to help you get started.
What to include with a recipe swap
- A related story or anecdote to give the recipe context; you can also list reasons why the recipe is important and why you’re a fan of the finished cookies.
- A troubleshooting guide — if you’ve had any issues with the recipe in the past, include notes on how to avoid or fix them.
- A list of ingredient or flavour substitutions (if applicable.)
Checklist for a successful virtual cookie swap
- Decide when cookie recipes will be swapped.
- Choose a recipe delivery method; depending on the preferences of your group they can be exchanged via email, holiday card or postcard.
- Encourage participants to post pictures of any cookies or bars that have been made using the new recipes