Cranberry-Ginger Oatmeal Cookies
Olive oil cooking spray
¼ cup(s), at room temperature
Packed light brown sugar
Uncooked quick oats
¾ cup(s), chopped
½ cup(s), chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy and creamy; stir in egg, prune puree, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in two additions, mixing by hand in between additions; fold in oats, cranberries and ginger.
- Use a 1 tablespoon measure to scoop out dough into 28 even-sized balls; set a few inches apart on prepared baking sheets Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Cool on baking sheets. Yields 1 cookie per serving.