Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: -- Serves: 12 Difficulty: Easy
1 1⁄2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs 26
1 Tbsp regular butter, melted 5
3 Tbsp low-fat milk 1
1 pinch table salt 0
12 Tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder 8
6 Tbsp water, cold 0
1⁄4 cup (s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread, at room temperature 6
1 bar(s) Weight Watchers Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar (new 2016), melted 4
3 cup(s) fat free whipped topping
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, milk, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Press into a 9” pie plate and up sides.
- Whisk together chocolate peanut butter powder and water.
- Whisk in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and Giant Chocolate Fudge Bar to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined. Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight or for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup when serving.
Serving size: 1 slice