Nutrition packed recipes
Healthy ingredients to love
- Purple or dark coloured fruit and veg like beetroot contain nutrients like vitamin C, manganese and fibre.
- Oily fish like salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory properties and are vital for healthy cell membranes.
- Chia seeds are a natural source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids and are also rich in protein and dietary fibre.
- Quinoa is a good source of protein and has a low glycaemic index (GI), making it suitable for weight loss management and reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Tahini is high in polyunsaturated fat and is rich in calcium.
- Seaweed is a great source of iodine.