Sarah’s banana loaf
SmartPoints® value per serving
Recipe by our WW Ambassador Sarah. Follow her on Instagram @sarahs_recipes.
6 individual, pitted, chopped
dry rolled oats
5 medium, ripe
vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
½ cup(s), (70g), to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin with oil and line with baking paper.
- Combine dates and 1 tablespoon boiling water in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mash dates with a fork.
- Add oats, 4 bananas, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and date mixture into a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin and smooth surface with back of a spoon.Thinly slice remaining banana lengthways and arrange over top of loaf. Bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set loaf aside in tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Serve with raspberries.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days, or freeze for up to 2 months. VARIATION: Add ¼ cup (25g) walnuts with oats in Step 3 (contains nuts) or swap ground cinnamon for mixed spice.