20 meatless mains WW members loved this year
Plant-based recipes got lots of love in 2020—and not just from people following strict vegetarian diets. Taken together, WW’s top 10 meatless main dishes were tracked more than 1.1 million times, with three-bean chili accounting for close to a quarter of that tally. (Yep, it really is that good.) Other top-performing meatless entrees included a super versatile veggie soup, saucy eggplant parm, and creamy mac-and-cheese casserole that amazingly contains an entire head of cauliflower. Check out all 20 of WW’s top-tracked vegetarian entrees below.
WW's top-tracked meatless entree recipes of 2020
Leslie Fink, MS, RD, has worked on the WW editorial team for more than 20 years. She plays a key role in food, recipe, and program content, as well as product partnerships and experiences.
Best of 2020
- 20 breakfast recipes that made mornings more delicious this year
- 20 WW recipes that took lunch to the next level in 2020
- 20 baking recipes that got us through 2020
- 20 dinner recipes WW members made again and again in 2020
- The 20 most popular WW chocolate recipes of 2020