20 Recipes that Took Lunch to the Next Level in 2020
When it came to lunch, 2020 was all about diner- and deli-style favorites. Members tracked WW’s classic chicken salad recipe more than 355,000 times throughout the year, easily placing it in the category’s top spot. Egg and tuna salads also appeared in the top five, along with pickle-studded grilled cheddar sammies. Other midday meals that earned high rankings include chicken taco salad, Greek salad, and California sushi rolls. Check out more of the year’s most popular lunch recipes below.
WW's top-tracked lunch recipes of 2020
Leslie Fink, MS, RD, has worked on the WW editorial team for more than 20 years. She plays a key role in food, recipe, and program content, as well as product partnerships and experiences.
Best of 2020
- 20 Breakfast Recipes that Made Mornings More Delicious this Year
- 20 Baking Recipes that Got Us Through 2020
- 20 Dinner Recipes WW Members Made Again and Again in 2020
- 20 Meatless Mains WW Members Loved in 2020
- The 20 Most Popular WW Chocolate Recipes of 2020