Vegetarian lunch recipes
Vegetarian lunches to love
Lunch can sometimes be a challenge. Lunch breaks are the one meal of the day where most people are out of the house, at work, at catch-ups with friends or family or running to appointments. This can often lead to in-the-moment poor food choices made under the pressure. Having a healthy lunch that fills you up but doesn't make you feel sluggish can help you be more productive in the afternoon and help you avoid snacking before dinner time.
From sandwiches to salads and rice paper rolls discover our range of vegetarian lunches to get you through the rest of the day.
Looking for some vegetarian lunch inspirations?
Discover some of our top picks for vego lunches like roasted pumpkin, ricotta and spinach toastie. Transform your average toastie with simple gourmet ingredients such as roasted mashed pumpkin, capsicums and ricotta for a fast and tasty lunch.
Want to enjoy rice paper rolls for lunch?
Here are 5 tips for making the perfect rice paper roll
- Fill the rice paper wraps with your lean protein of choice like tofu, fresh vegetables such as cucumber, carrots, capsicum, and herbs like coriander and mint for lots of flavour.
- Soften the rice paper in warm water before you add the rest of the ingredients, but don’t soak it for too long as this will make it too soft to roll.
- Make sure you have all your ingredients are prepped and ready before you start rolling otherwise the rice paper will dry out.
- To store rice paper rolls in the fridge, place in a container and top with a slightly damp, clean paper towel to prevent from drying out. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Planning on taking your rolls to work with you? Wrap each roll in plastic wrap to keep it fresh.