Roasted pumpkin grain bowl
Dried chilli flakes
¼ tsp, plus extra to serve
500 g, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
2 medium, cut into thin wedges
2 clove(s), unpeeled
320 g, cut into florets
250 g, leaves, chopped
1 cup(s), (170g), rinsed
Vegetable stock cube
1 individual, gluten free variety, to make 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock
1 tbs, finely grated
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Combine cumin seeds, coriander, cinnamon and chilli flakes in a small bowl.
- Place pumpkin, onions and garlic on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the spice mixture, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven, add broccoli, lightly spray again with oil and toss gently. Bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Place kale in a large bowl and lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle with remaining spice mixture and toss well. Add to the baking tray and roast for a further 4-5 minutes or until kale is crisp.
- Meanwhile, place quinoa and stock in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until stock has been absorbed.
- Squeeze the roasted garlic into a bowl. Whisk in ginger, tahini, yoghurt, lemon juice, honey and 2 tbs warm water, adding a little more water for a thinner consistency, if needed.
- Serve quinoa and vegetables with tahini yogurt. Sprinkle with extra chilli flakes.