30 easy recipes using 5 ingredients
Cooking made easy with five ingredients or less
Keep your meals super simple with this collection of great-tasting recipes that deliver maximum flavour with minimum fuss. Using no more than five key ingredients (plus a few kitchen staples) these dishes will help you save time in the kitchen while creating healthy, delicious food.
Keeping a well-stocked pantry means you can transform a few simple ingredients into tasty meals quickly and easily. You’ll be able to use these ingredients in multiple recipes, so they’re a good investment. Most have a long shelf life, but regularly check best-before dates as some pantry ingredients, such as herbs and spices, can lose flavour over time.
- Herbs & spices: dried mixed herbs, fennel seeds, cayenne pepper, cumin seeds, bay leaves, paprika, dried chilli flakes, ground cumin, ground coriander, mild curry powder and dried thyme
- Flavourings: fresh garlic, stock cubes (vegetable, chicken and beef) and dijon mustard
- Sauces: tomato sauce and soy sauce
- Olis: spray oil, olive and canola
- Vinegars: apple cider, balsamic, white wine and red wine
- Sweeteners: honey and caster sugar
- Basics: plain flour