Sticky peanut butter chicken
1 cup(s), (200g)
Light peanut butter
1 tbs, gluten-free variety
Skinless chicken breast
650 g, cut into thin strips
1 tsp, mild
Dried chilli flakes
2 tsp, finely grated
4 individual, thinly sliced
¼ cup(s), leaves to serve
1 medium, cut into wedges to serve
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Cook rice following packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with curry powder and chilli and toss to coat. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked through.
- Combine peanut butter, honey and soy with 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl, then add to pan. Stir to combine and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add rind and juice and most of shallots. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Fluff up rice with a fork. Serve rice with chicken and lime wedges. Sprinkle with remaining shallots.