Prep time: 50 mins Cook time: 30 mins Serves: 16 SmartPoints: 124 per recipe, 7 per serving 247 cals per serving
1 box Betty Crocker Devil’s food cake mix
3 medium eggs
90ml vegetable oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c/160c fan/gas mark 4.
- Slice off the tops of the oranges (about 1.5cm).
- Use a small sharp knife to carefully cut around the orange flesh and then hollow out the orange with a spoon, removing all the flesh from the inside.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the packet instructions and then fill each orange ¾ full with batter.
- Carefully place the oranges into a baking tray with a rim and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let them cool slightly before serving.