How to Use The NEW WW App | WW UK
Available for Apple and Android, our award-winning app lets you take our PersonalPoints™ programme with you wherever you go! Here’s how to (literally!) tap into every single benefit.
- Track food (including non-starchy veggies!), activity, water, and sleep quickly and easily.
- Use the search bar to look up specific foods and get recipe recommendations with our "What's in your fridge?" feature.
- Tap your check-in cards daily. Each card is designed to help you build healthy habits, one small but powerful step at a time. If you’re new to WW, this is where you’ll be guided along your journey!
- Do a 5-minute coaching session or meditation to help you think more clearly and stress less.
- Move more each day with do-it-anywhere workout content. Whether you’re new to activity or already love to exercise, our library of video classes has something for you.
- See how many days you've stayed in the Healthy Eating Zone - these are the days you've tracked and stayed within your daily PersonalPoints™ Budget.
"What's in your fridge?" Recipe Suggester
Now you can find recipe ideas based on what you actually have on hand.
- Tap the menu button (those three lines in the upper-left corner of your app) to open "What's in your fridge?"
- Enter the ingredients you want to use, the number of PersonalPoints™ you want to spend, and a note about any foods you want to exclude.
- See what we recommend!
Plan meals right in the WW app! Pick from your favorite WW recipes or use one of our 5-day menus.
- Find the Weekly Planner by tapping the menu button (the three lines in the upper-left corner).
- Additionally, when you search for foods, recipes, and meals as you normally would, if any items that you’ve planned are a match against your search, you’ll see those in the results.
A Weekly Check-in card will appear on your homescreen on your weigh-in day. Tap to launch the experience.
- Track your weight.
- Take a moment to reflect on how you felt this week.
- See your progress report, which includes data from our four wellness pillars: food, activity, mindset, and sleep.
- Set a goal for the week ahead. We’ll remind you what you set throughout the week!
If you want to update your weight or track it on a different day, here’s how:
- From the homescreen, tap your Profile icon in the top-right corner (iPhone or iPad) or in the bottom menu (Android).
- Tap the gear icon, then “Weight Settings”.
Create and save recipes
- If you find a recipe or meal you like but want to customise it, hit the edit button to make it suit your taste.
- You can also build your own recipes and meals and save them to your favourites.
- The barcode scanner is at the top of your homescreen. Tap it and scan the barcode of a packaged food to get its PersonalPoints™ value.
- Once you've scanned a food or drink, you can save, favourite, and track it.
- You can also view a list of all items you've scanned for quick reference.
Get bite-size behaviour change techniques and mini-meditations any time you need them.
- Tap the menu button to check out all the audio coaching options (you’ll see it under Mindset).
- Tap a card that interests you.
- Give it a listen! Ahhhh.
Connect is our members-only social network where people feel safe and comfortable enough to keep it real. Be part of a community that shares tips, setbacks, and celebrations, and cares deeply about everything from the best low-PersonalPoints™ bread to being their best selves.
- Share your journey through photos and videos, and find inspiration from other members. Just tap on the Connect icon (the group of people) to introduce yourself!
- Find people like you with Connect Groups.
Did you know that you earn rewards just for building healthy habits? Tap the gift icon at the bottom of your homescreen to:
- See how many Wins™ you've earned.
- Check out any current streaks you’ve earned from tracking.
- Try a challenge or see your progress.
- See what badges you’ve earned.
- Browse rewards!
24/7 Live Coaching
Whether you need advice, motivation, or technical help, our Coaches are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Tap our Profile icon in the top-right corner (iPhone or iPad) or in the bottom menu (Android).
- Above your weight graph, you'll see a blue chat bubble.
- Tap that to chat!