Egg whites 4
Stevia sugar 125g
0% fat Greek Yogurt 300g
Honey 2 Tsp.
Raspberries, halved 250g
Pistachio nuts, chopped 15
Dark chocolate, melted 6 squares
Line a baking sheet with baking paper and pre heat the oven to 180oc Gas 4
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks
- Add in the sugar a tablespoon at a time
- When all the sugar has been added, continue to whisk until you have a glossy, stiff peak
- Spread the mixture over the baking sheet ensuring it is distributed evenly
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes then turn down the heat to 115c Gas 3 and continue to bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool in the oven for a further hour.
- Remove from the oven and place upside down on a clean tea towel ( this will help you shape the roulade)
- Peel off the baking parchment
- Stir the honey into the Greek yogurt and spread over the surface of the meringue.
- Sprinkle over the raspberry leaving some aside for decoration
- Using the tea towel to assist you, roll the up the meringue starting at the narrowest edge.
- Transfer to a serving plate
- Gently melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water
- Decorate with roulade with the remaining raspberries.
- Sprinkle over the chopped pistachio
- Drizzle with melted chocolate