Bored by your own cooking? Enter, Flavor Pop, the new WW cookbook that introduces 18 must-have ingredients to add serious flavor to your meals.
Every chapter of Flavor Pop focuses on a different power ingredient. With 125 recipes ranging from dips to dinners and desserts, you'll find new meal inspiration plus bonus tips on how to buy, store, and use flavor-boosters such as:
- Punch up gazpacho with a splash of sherry vinegar.
- Brush honey onto pineapple or grilled stone fruit.
- Slather chipotle mustard on chicken breasts before you grill them.
- Swap out vinegar for lemon juice in your favorite salad dressing.
- Flavor potato salad with vinegar and mustard.
Ready for a taste of Flavor Pop? Get a sneak peak at 12 recipes you'll find in the book:
Get the book!
Photo: Alexandra Rowley; Food: Christine Albano; Props: Megan Hedgpeth
- 41 tasty ways to boost the flavor of low SmartPoints-value foods
- 24 insanely flavorful ways to revitalize your regular recipes