Grilled corn with smoked paprika-lime butter
A quick char (and an even quicker smear of paprika-lime butter) brings out the natural sweetness of corn. You can adapt this dish for colder months, when fresh corn might not be available. Simply toss the seasonings with reheated frozen corn kernels. For a special touch, sprinkle with crumbled cotija cheese.
Corn on the cob
6 ear(s), medium, husked
Fresh lime juice
1 tsp, smoked variety
⅛ tsp, or to taste
3 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the corn until tender and lightly charred in spots, about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, lime juice, paprika, and salt. Microwave on High until the butter is melted, about 20 seconds.
- Arrange the corn on a large serving platter. Drizzle with the butter and sprinkle with the cilantro. Toss to coat.
- Serving size: 1 ear of corn with ½ tbsp butter mixture