Grilled Corn with Smoked Paprika-Lime Butter
2 - 5
PersonalPoints™ per serving
The exquisite charred sweetness of grilled corn mixes perfectly with the cilantro-and-lime butter. This side dish comes together in just 20 minutes and is a perfect accompaniment to fajitas. When fresh corn isn’t in season, toss the butter mixture with cooked frozen corn and cilantro. You can make the lime butter up to two days ahead and store it in the refrigerator. Double the recipe and serve it with cornbread. When grilling the corn, be sure to turn it frequently so that it doesn't scorch in one spot.
6 medium, husked, silks removed
Fresh lime juice
4 tsp, or to taste
1 tsp, smoked variety
⅛ tsp, or to taste
3 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, lime juice, paprika and salt; microwave on high until melted, about 20 seconds.
- Put corn in a large serving bowl and drizzle with butter mixture and cilantro; toss to coat. Sprinkle with more lime juice and salt, if desired.
- Serving size: 1 ear of corn with 1/2 tbsp butter mixture
For an extra special touch, sprinkle with crumbled cotija cheese.