- 1 pound(s) fresh spinach, baby leaves
- 3/4 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano suggested
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), finely chopped (or more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp sea salt, or more to taste
Steam, boil or microwave spinach until wilted, about 3 to 5 minutes; drain well and cool.
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth. Spoon into a serving bowl or onto fresh vegetables and garnish with sea salt. Yields about 1/4 cup dip per serving.