- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked rolled oats
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 cup(s) uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 6 tsp SPLENDA® Sucralose sweetener (Splenda®), or to taste
- 3 Tbsp mustard, spicy brown
- 1 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine beef, oats, egg whites, onion, garlic, parsley and oregano; mix thoroughly. Shape beef mixture into forty-eight 1-inch balls; place on prepared baking sheet.
Bake meatballs until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a slow cooker and set on low heat to keep warm. Or place meatballs in a heated chafing dish.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over meatballs and let heat about 10 minutes. Yields 4 meatballs per serving.