Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- Total Time
We took the guesswork out of portion control with these muffin-size turkey meatloaves. Enjoy them as a main course or serve them as sandwiches.
cooking spray1 spray(s)
uncooked ground turkey breast2 pound(s)
table salt1 tsp
black pepper½ tsp
regular butter2 Tbsp
olive oil2 Tbsp
uncooked onion(s)1 large, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
garlic clove(s)3 clove(s), medium, finely minced, or more to taste
Cremini mushrooms12 oz, or other mushrooms, diced (about 2 cups)
soy sauce1 tsp
sherry cooking wine2 Tbsp
fresh parsley½ cup(s), fresh, minced
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and fill 12 muffin holes with liners. Coat a large bowl with cooking spray.
- Place turkey in prepared bowl; season with salt and pepper, mix until incorporated and set aside.
- Place butter and oil in a large frying pan and cook over medium heat until butter melts; add onion. Sauté onion over medium heat until wilted and translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms begin to give off moisture, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sherry; cook until mixture begins to resemble a paste, about 5 to 10 minutes. Toss in parsley and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Add mushroom mixture to turkey and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Drop by heaping tablespoons into prepared muffin tins until 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake muffins until center seems firm to the touch and turkey is completely cooked through, about 22 to 27 minutes. Yields 1 muffin per serving.