Tex-Mex Mini Meatloaf with Roasted Acorn Squash
Uncooked 93% lean ground beef
Canned corn kernels
4 chip(s), crumbled (about 4 Tbsp)
¼ cup(s), chopped
1 small, thinly sliced
Uncooked egg yolk(s)
½ tsp, divided
Uncooked acorn squash
½ medium, cut into thin (3/4-in) wedges, wedges halved
Fat free salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, corn, crumbled chips, cilantro, scallion, egg yolk, chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt in a medium bowl; form into a 1 1/4-inch-thick loaf. Place on one side of prepared pan.
- Arrange squash on other side of pan and coat with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and cumin seeds.
- Roast 15 minutes. Flip squash; roast until meatloaf is cooked through and squash is tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve meatloaf topped with salsa and squash on the side; serve with a lime wedge (optional).
- Makes 1 serving.