Tex-Mex Mini Meatloaf with Roasted Acorn Squash
- Total Time
Multiply the recipe and cook extra meatloaves – freeze for easy dinners another time.
cooking spray4 spray(s)
uncooked 93% lean ground beef4 oz
canned corn kernels¼ cup(s)
tortilla chips4 chip(s), crumbled (about 4 Tbsp)
cilantro¼ cup(s), chopped
uncooked scallion(s)1 small, thinly sliced
uncooked egg yolk(s)1 large
chili powder1 tsp
kosher salt½ tsp, divided
uncooked acorn squash½ medium, cut into thin (3/4-in) wedges, wedges halved
cumin seeds¼ tsp
fat free salsa2 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, corn, crumbled chips, cilantro, scallion, egg yolk, chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt in a medium bowl; form into a 1 1/4-inch-thick loaf. Place on one side of prepared pan.
- Arrange squash on other side of pan and coat with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and cumin seeds.
- Roast 15 minutes. Flip squash; roast until meatloaf is cooked through and squash is tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve meatloaf topped with salsa and squash on the side; serve with a lime wedge (optional).
- Makes 1 serving.