- 1/3 cup(s) sherry (dry or sweet)
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 oz uncooked lean and trimmed beef strip sirloin, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
Combine sherry and next five ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
Place a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray; add steak and cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high; turn steak and cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak and set aside.
Add sherry mixture, scraping bottom and sides of pan; cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. Slice steak and serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces beef and 2 tablespoons sauce).