Rosemary Roasted Radishes
- Total Time
fresh radish(es)20 large, 2 bunches with green tops attached
olive oil1 Tbsp
rosemary2 tsp, chopped
table salt½ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp
fresh lemon juice1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Position a rack in top third of oven.
- Separate radishes and radish greens; set greens aside. Rinse radishes and trim root if necessary. Cut radishes in half.
- Combine radishes, olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in large bowl, tossing until well coated. Transfer to large rimmed baking sheet, leaving about 1⁄2 to 1 teaspoon oil mixture in bowl. Place radishes in top third of oven.
- While radishes roast, rinse greens several times in cold water to remove grit. Discard any wilted, browned, or yellow leaves. Tear any large leaves in half and remove any tough stems. Place greens in bowl and toss to coat in remaining olive-oil mixture.
- After 20 minutes of roasting, carefully remove pan from oven. Add greens to baking sheet and toss to combine. Roast until greens wilt and radishes are tender, about 5 minutes longer. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serving size: generous 2/3 cup