We lightened up this sandwich favorite with reduced-calorie mayonnaise and sour cream. Great additions include chopped nuts, shredded carrots and/or sliced grapes.*
- 3/4 pound(s) cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked celery, finely diced
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s), or sweet gherkins, finely diced
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
Place all ingredients in a large bowl; mix until blended. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.
- *Could affect SmartPoints value.