Pork Chops with White Beans and Radicchio
- Total Time
garlic clove(s)2 medium clove(s), minced
rosemary2 tsp, chopped
table salt¾ tsp
black pepper½ tsp, freshly ground
uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s)20 oz, 4 (5-oz chops), center-cut, trimmed
olive oil2 tsp
balsamic vinegar2 Tbsp
canned cannellini beans31 oz, 2 (15 1/2-oz can), rinsed and drained
uncooked radicchio6 oz, small head, sliced
- Stir together 1 garlic clove, rosemary, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Rub all over pork chops.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into sides of chops registers 145°F, about 8 minutes. Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet. Add remaining 1 garlic clove and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add vinegar; then stir in beans. Cook, covered, until beans are heated through, about 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Add radicchio, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper and stir just until radicchio is slightly wilted. Stir any accumulated juices from pork chops into beans.
- Spoon bean mixture evenly onto 4 plates. Top each with a pork chop and serve at once.
- Serving size: 1 pork chop and generous 1 cup bean mixture