Pork Chops with White Beans & Radicchio
2 tsp, chopped
2 medium clove(s), finely chopped, divided
¾ tsp, divided
½ tsp, divided
Uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s)
20 oz, 4 (5-oz chops), center-cut, trimmed
2 tsp, divided
Canned cannellini beans
31 oz, 2 (15½-oz can), rinsed and drained
6 oz, (from about 1 small head), sliced
- In a small bowl, stir the rosemary, half the garlic, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper. Rub all over the pork chops.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp oil over medium. Add the pork and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the sides of the pork chops registers 145°F, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tsp oil. Add the remaining garlic clove and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the vinegar, then the beans. Cover and cook until the beans are heated through, about 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from heat. Add the radicchio and remaining ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper and stir just until the radicchio is slightly wilted. Stir any accumulated juices from the pork into the beans.
- Divide the beans and radicchio among 4 plates. Top each plate with 1 pork chop.
- Serving size: 1 pork chop and generous 1 cup bean mixture