Parmesan-crusted turkey with tomato-lemon sauté
fresh cherry tomato(es)
2 cup(s), or grape tomatoes
2 tsp, grated
fresh lemon juice
uncooked unenriched white cornmeal
grated Parmesan cheese
¼ tsp, freshly ground
uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast
1 pound(s), 4 (1⁄4-pound) cutlets
- Combine the tomatoes, lemon zest, and 1⁄4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Whisk the egg white and lemon juice on a large shallow plate. Combine the cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon salt on a sheet of wax paper.
- Dip each cutlet into the egg mixture, then coat in the cornmeal mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cutlets and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the cutlets to a serving plate.
- Add the tomato mixture to the same skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve with the cutlets. Yields 1 cutlet and 1⁄4 cup tomatoes per serving.