- 1 pound(s) lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2/3 cup(s) panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup(s), chopped uncooked red onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 large egg(s), lightly beaten
- 1 tsp ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 6 item(s) light English muffin, split and toasted
- 6 Tbsp store bought guacamole
- 6 leaf/leaves, large lettuce, romaine
- 6 slice(s) fresh tomato(es)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Combine crabmeat, panko, onion, cilantro, mayonnaise, eggs, cumin, salt, and cayenne in medium bowl. Scoop up heaping ½ cup crab mixture and form into ¾-inch-thick patty; repeat with remaining mixture to make 6 patties. Spray patties on both sides with nonstick spray and place on prepared pan. Bake until undersides are browned, about 10 minutes; carefully turn and cook until browned on other side, about 10 minutes.
Place a burger on each muffin bottom; top each with 1 tablespoon guacamole, 1 lettuce leaf, and 1 tomato slice and cover with muffin top.
Serving size: 1 burger
- Panko bread crumbs give seafood burgers a particularly light texture. You'll find them in most supermarkets.