Asian chicken with carrot-cucumber slaw
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), 4 (1/4-pound) breasts
Low sodium soy sauce
Fresh lime juice
1 medium clove(s), minced
2 tsp, peeled chopped fresh
Dark sesame oil
1½ tsp, (Asian)
3 medium, cut into matchstick strips
1 small, cut into matchstick strips
½ medium, cut into matchstick strips
2 Tbsp, minced fresh
Fresh mint leaves
1 Tbsp, minced
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, garlic, ginger, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of canola oil, and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in large zip-close plastic bag. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, remaining 1 teaspoon honey, remaining 1 teaspoon canola oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in small bowl and set aside. Combine radishes, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, and mint in large bowl and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Place chicken on grill rack and grill, turning once, until cooked through, 6–8 minutes.
- Add lime juice mixture to radish mixture and toss to coat. Serve chicken with salad.
- Per serving: 1 chicken breast and about 1/2 cup salad