Garlic Grilled Lobster
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lobster meat, start with two 1 1/4 pound whole lobsters
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), mashed
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat grill. To prepare lobsters, cut off heads, split tails and crack claws; set aside.
- Stir together olive oil, garlic and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss tails and claws with half the olive oil mixture.
- Grill lobster pieces, turning and moving them as they cook until shells are charred and meat is firm and opaque, about 8 minutes.
- Crack lobsters and dip meat in remaining olive oil mixture. Yields about 3 ounces lobster meat and 2 teaspoons sauce per serving.