- 1 1/2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), crushed
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 slice(s) Italian bread, (1 oz slices)
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray, butter-flavored
- 3 Tbsp rosemary
Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
Combine margarine, garlic, chives and parsley in a small bowl.
Cut each piece of bread in half (but not all the way through). Lightly coat inside of halves with butter-flavored cooking spray. Spread garlic mixture and place rosemary sprigs between halves. Wrap in foil.
Bake 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve.