- 2 Tbsp canola oil, divided
- 16 oz uncooked sole, four 4-oz fillets
- 2 piece(s) ginger root, fresh, about 2-inches each, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ginger root, fresh, minced
- 8 oz uncooked bok choy, baby-variety, cut in half lengthwise and washed in cold water
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon of oil. Place fillets in skillet and cook, flipping fillets gently so they do not break apart, about 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove fish to a plate and cover to keep warm.
Add remaining tablespoon of oil to same skillet; place over medium-high heat. When hot, add ginger matchsticks; cook for 3 minutes, turning once. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and cook until all liquid is absorbed; remove ginger from skillet.
Off heat, coat skillet with cooking spray; add garlic and minced ginger and cook over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add bok choy and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes; stir in remaining tablespoon of soy sauce.
To serve, place 1/2 cup of bok choy on a plate; top with 1 fillet and 2 tablespoons of ginger.