Eggplant parm tortilla pizza
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
1 medium, about 4 cups diced
1 large clove(s), minced
4 tsp, Italian-variety
Grated Parmesan cheese
4 Tbsp, fresh
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add eggplant and cook, stirring often, until eggplant is golden and tender, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low; stir in garlic and salt and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheets; spread each with 2 tablespoons marinara sauce. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup eggplant, 2 teaspoons breadcrumb mixture and 3 tablespoons mozzarella. Bake until bottoms of tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle each pizza with 1 tablespoon basil; cut each pizza into 4 wedges.
- Serving size: 4 wedges.