Egg Salad Sandwich
- 2 large egg(s), hard-boiled and chopped
- 2 large egg white(s), hard-boiled and chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp, chopped uncooked red onion(s)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley, or dill, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 4 slice(s) pumpernickel bread
- 4 leaf/leaves, large lettuce
- In a bowl, combine egg whites and yolks, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Divide salad between 2 slices of bread, top each with two lettuce leaves and cover each with second slice of bread. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.