Inside-Out Egg Roll Bowl
Uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
Shredded uncooked napa cabbage
Sweet red pepper(s)
1 medium, thinly sliced
Toasted sesame oil
1 large egg(s), whisked
Sriracha hot sauce
1 tsp, for garnish
1 Tbsp, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut wonton wrappers into thin strips; place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Lightly coat with cooking spray; bake until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Lightly coat a large skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook, breaking up any large pieces with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Drain any excess liquid, if necessary.
- Push turkey to one side of pan. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add cabbage, carrots, red pepper, tamari, and oil; stir to combine and cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Push ingredients to sides of pan to create an open space in center of pan. Add egg to center of pan; cook, stirring after 5 to 10 seconds, to gently scramble, about 30 seconds.
- Gently stir to mix egg into vegetables. Spoon into bowls; garnish with wonton strips, Sriracha, and scallions.
- Serving size: about 1 ½ cups