Dijon Pork Cutlets
- 16 oz uncooked lean boneless pork chop(s), (8 chops)
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- Place pork between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to a 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine mustard and next three ingredients in a small bowl. Place pork in a shallow dish; spoon 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over pork, turning to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork, and cook 4 minutes on one side; turn pork and spoon reserved mustard mixture over pork. Cook pork 2 minutes or just until done.
- Add water, stirring slightly; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Turn pork to coat, and place on a serving platter. Pour pan juices over pork. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 cutlets).