A five-ingredient dip that's made in 15 minutes. What's not to love? Serve with baked tortilla chips or jicama sticks.
- 15 oz canned turkey chili without beans
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free cream cheese
- 4 oz pickled jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until well-combined and heated through, about 7 minutes. Spoon into a bowl; serve.
Serving size: 1/4 cup
- Garnish with fresh, chopped jalapeno peppers, if desired.