- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add curry powder and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower, zucchini, and broth. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Uncover, stir in peas, and cook until most of liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add quinoa, chicken, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Divide among 4 plates; top evenly with yogurt and sprinkle with mint. Serve with lime wedges.
- Per serving (2 cups curry and 2 tablespoons yogurt)
Take care to cook quinoa just until it is tender, since it becomes mushy when overcooked. Look for tiny spirals separating from the individual grains, which indicate that the quinoa is done.