Chicken and quinoa curry
⅔ cup(s), rinsed
1 medium, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp, mild variety
Frozen cauliflower florets
3 cup(s), fresh, small
2 small, halved lengthwise and sliced
Reduced-sodium chicken broth
Frozen green peas
1 cup(s), petite variety
Cooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
¾ pound(s), shredded
½ tsp, or to taste
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Fresh mint leaves
2 Tbsp, chopped
½ medium, cut into 4 wedges
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add curry powder and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower, zucchini, and broth. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Uncover, stir in peas, and cook until most of liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add quinoa, chicken, and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Divide among 4 plates; top evenly with yogurt and sprinkle with mint. Serve with lime wedges.
- Per serving (2 cups curry and 2 tablespoons yogurt)