Cheesy chicken enchiladas
Pasteurized process American cheese spread
Fat free sour cream
Fat free evaporated milk
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
¼ cup(s), green part only, minced
Crushed red pepper flakes
6 medium, 7-inches each
Weight Watchers Reduced-fat Mexican style shredded cheese
¼ cup(s), sharp variety
6 medium, green, pitted, sliced
Fat free salsa
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken according to package instructions and chop.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese product and sour cream; cover and microwave on high power until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove half of melted cheese to a small bowl and stir in evaporated milk; set aside. Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; fold in sides of tortilla to cover filling and place tortillas in a single layer in prepared dish; spoon remaining cheese sauce over top and then sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake until cheese topping is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with salsa. Yields 1 enchilada per serving.