Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Total Time
These cheesy enchiladas are stuffed to the max with the tasty flavors of chicken, scallions and red pepper flakes. Serve with spicy or mild salsa.
cooking spray1 spray(s)
pasteurized process American cheese spread8 oz
fat free sour cream½ cup(s)
fat free evaporated milk¼ cup(s)
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)6 oz
uncooked scallion(s)¼ cup(s), green part only, minced
crushed red pepper flakes¼ tsp
whole wheat tortilla(s)6 medium, 7-inches each
WeightWatchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese¼ cup(s), sharp variety
olive(s)6 medium, green, pitted, sliced
fat free salsa¼ cup(s)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken according to package instructions and chop.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese product and sour cream; cover and microwave on high power until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove half of melted cheese to a small bowl and stir in evaporated milk; set aside. Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; fold in sides of tortilla to cover filling and place tortillas in a single layer in prepared dish; spoon remaining cheese sauce over top and then sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake until cheese topping is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with salsa. Yields 1 enchilada per serving.