- 1 head(s) bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 medium English cucumber(s), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 2 medium fresh radish(es), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds, toasted
Place 1/4 of lettuce leaves on each of four plates; top each with 1/4 of cucumbers and radishes.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, shallots, water, honey, salt and pepper until blended.
Drizzle about 1 tablespoon dressing over each salad; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon almonds. Yields 1 salad per serving.
- When in season, use watermelon radishes for a beautiful presentation.