Beef & portobello burgers
6 oz, caps
Uncooked 93% lean ground beef
¾ pound(s), (7% fat or less)
Whole wheat breadcrumbs
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
2 Tbsp, chopped
1 medium clove(s), minced
Light hamburger roll(s) or bun(s)
4 item(s), split
4 slice(s), thick slices
4 leaf/leaves, large, green variety
- Place mushrooms in food processor and pulse until minced. Transfer mushrooms to large bowl. Add beef, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. With damp hands, shape mixture into 4 (½-inch-thick) patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into side of burgers registers 160°F, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, basil, and garlic in small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on tops of buns. Serve burgers in buns and top evenly with tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
- Serving size: 1 garnished burger