- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast, Skinless
- 1/3 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked onion(s), minced
- 1 large egg(s), lightly beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard, spicy brown variety
Fold a 24-inch length of foil in half lengthwise. Fit into the bottom and up the sides of a 5–6-quart slow cooker insert.
Put the turkey, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, egg, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix with hands until well combined. Shape the mixture into a loaf and place on the foil in the slow cooker.
Cover the slow cooker and cook until the meatloaf juices run clear or an instant read thermometer inserted in the center of the meatloaf registers 165°F, 3–4 hours on high or 6–8 hours on low.
Combine the ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a small bowl. Spoon the mixture over the meatloaf, spreading it smooth. Cover the slow cooker and cook until the glaze is heated through, about 30 minutes longer. With the help of the foil, lift the meatloaf from the slow cooker and transfer to a platter. Discard foil and cut the meatloaf into 6 slices. Yields 1 slice meatloaf per serving.
- We line the slow cooker insert with foil—a little trick to help you lift out the finished meatloaf. And, because foods cooked in a slow cooker tend to look pale, we coat the loaf with a colorful barbecue-sauce glaze.