- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium uncooked scallion(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium jalapeño pepper(s), minced
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/8 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place asparagus into food processor and purée until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve. Yields 1/4 cup per serving.