- 1 1/2 pound(s) uncooked asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium uncooked scallion(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium jalapeño pepper(s), minced
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/8 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
Bring large pot of water to boil. Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
Place asparagus into food processor and purée until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients and serve. Yields 1/4 cup per serving.