Yogurt panna cotta with roasted grapes
Fine Leaf Gelatine
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
3 tablespoons, level
1 teaspoons, level
Grapes, Black or White
200 g, mixed colour, halved
Sweet White Wine
35 ml, Marsala wine
15 g, chopped
- Put the gelatine in a bowl of cold water, and set aside to soften. Gently heat the milk in a small pan until just steaming, then remove from the heat.
- Squeeze the excess water from the gelatine, then add the softened sheets to the warm milk. Whisk until the gelatine is completely dissolved, then set aside for 15 minutes to cool
- Put the yogurt, crème fraîche, honey and vanilla extract in a large jug, then pour over the milk mixture. Whisk until smooth and combined, then pour into 6 x 200ml ramekins. Put on a baking tray and chill in the fridge for 4 hours, until set.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. In a medium baking dish, toss together the grapes and 1 tbsp of the Marsala. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until softened, then add the remaining wine and gently toss to coat. Set aside to cool.
- To serve, top the panna cottas with the roasted grapes and chopped nuts.