White chocolate mousses with strawberries
SmartPoints® value per serving
Dip to the bottom of these rich chocolate pots to find a tangy strawberry sauce.
110 g, broken into squares
Egg white(s), raw
- Reserve 2 strawberries for decoration and puree the rest with a hand blender or in a liquidiser. Divide between 4 x 150ml ramekins.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and melt in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water. Add the milk and stir to combine. Cool slightly.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until they form soft peaks. Add a tbsp of the egg whites to the chocolate and quickly combine to slacken the mixture. Carefully fold the remaining whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture on top of the strawberry sauce and chill for at least 2 hours until set.
- Slice the reserved strawberries and use to decorate before serving.