Brown Rice, dry
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 medium, sliced
2 clove(s), crushed
250 g, thickly sliced
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), 300ml stock
Coarse Grain Mustard
1 teaspoons, heaped
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
10 g, chopped
½ zest(s) of 1
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the rice and cook according to the pack instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a nonstick frying pan with the cooking spray and fry the shallots for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, mushrooms and add 4 tbsp of the stock and cook for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Pour the rest of the stock into the pan and add the Quorn pieces. Season, and bubble the stroganoff for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Stir the mustard and yogurt into the stroganoff, off the heat. If you add the yogurt to the sauce when it is straight off the boil, the yogurt will split and the sauce will curdle; by allowing it to cool a little first, you should end up with a smooth, creamy sauce, but without making the whole dish too cold.
- Sprinkle the tarragon and lemon zest over the stroganoff before serving with the rice.