Breakfast tortilla wraps
Spinach, scrambled egg, grated cheese and veggie sausage chunks are folded in a WW tortilla then toasted to crispy perfection.
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2 sausage(s), medium
Low Fat Spread
2 teaspoon(s), level
Egg, whole, raw
2 medium, raw
WW White Tortillas
Half fat Cheddar cheese
- Mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Once hot, add the sausages and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Put the spinach into the pan and cook for 30 seconds until wilted, then transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the low-fat spread to the pan and allow it to melt. Lightly beat the eggs and milk together in a small bowl and season. Pour the eggs into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, until scrambled.
- Warm the tortilla to pack instructions, then transfer to a chopping board. Use kitchen scissors to make a cut from the edge nearest to you into the centre.
- Assemble the tortillas by spreading the wilted spinach over the bottom left quarter of the wraps. Slice or crumble the sausages and add to the top left quarters. Spoon the eggs onto the top right quarters and finally add the cheese to the bottom right. Fold up the tortillas, quarter by quarter, starting from the bottom left quarter and going clockwise around the wrap.
- Use a sandwich press to toast the tortillas (or wipe out the frying pan and use that) for 1-2 minutes until golden and crisp on both sides, then serve.
It’s important to place the cheese in the last quarter as it sticks everything together when it melts.