Pork with brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes & grapes
The natural sweet flavour of the potato and the spicy mustard make this a real autumnal feast
Sweet potato(es), raw
2 medium, cut into long wedges, then cut in half again
Brussels Sprouts, Raw
450 g, trimmed and halved
1 large, sliced
Pork Loin Chops
4 individual, fat trimmed
3 tablespoon(s), level
Grapes, Black or White
300 g, red, seedless
- Preheat oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7.
- Combine the potatoes, sprouts, onion and 1 tbsp rosemary on a large baking tray. Toss with the oil and season well, then spread them out in a single layer. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the pork chops well. Coat with the mustard and remaining rosemary. Set them aside.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and toss the vegetables using a spatula. Clear 4 spaces on the tray, then fill each one with a pork chop and some grapes, making sure the chops are sitting directly on the tray and not on the vegetables.
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the pork is cooked through and the potatoes are tender. Rest the chops for 3 minutes, then serve.
If you prefer your cooked veg on the firmer side, add the sprouts 10 minutes after the potatoes