Mushroom, spinach & lentil lasagne
Calorie controlled cooking spray
500 g, Mixed mushrooms, such as chestnut & portabella
2 clove(s), chopped
1½ teaspoons, level
½ teaspoons, level
Plain White Flour
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), 350ml
WW Reduced Fat Grated Mature Cheese
¼ teaspoons, level
WW Yellow Lentil Lasagne Sheets
- Put a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Fry the mushrooms, in batches, for 5-8 minutes, until golden. Return all the mushrooms to the pan, then add the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the oregano and all the thyme, and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, then add the stock, a little at a time, stirring constantly. Bring the mixture to the boil and stir in the spinach leaves – you’ll need to add the spinach in batches. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes, then season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5. Put the quark into a bowl, add 40g of the cheese and all the nutmeg, then season well and stir to combine.
- To assemble the lasagne, spoon half of the mushroom and spinach mixture into a 1.5 litre baking dish and top with 3 lentil lasagne sheets. Spoon over half of the quark mixture, then repeat with the remaining mushroom mixture and lasagne sheets.
- Loosen the remaining quark and cheese mixture with 2 tablespoons water, then spread the mixture over the lasagne. Scatter over the remaining cheese and oregano, then bake for 40-45 minutes, until the pasta is tender and the quark topping is golden brown.