Honey, lime & ginger tofu with stir fried greens
396 g, firm
Lime Juice, Fresh
2 tablespoons, plus wedges to serve
1 tablespoons, level
2 teaspoons, grated
300 g, cut into florets
125 g, halved
¼ portion(s), large, shredded
Rice Noodles, dry
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper and place between two plates. Weigh down the top plate with a tin and set aside for 30 minutes. Drain any excess liquid and unwrap the tofu. Slice into pieces 1cm thick.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, lime juice, honey and ginger in a small bowl. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish. Add the tofu and turn to coat. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add half the oil to a large nonstick frying pan and place over a high heat. Using a slotted spoon, drain the tofu from the marinade. Cook the tofu for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok over a high heat. Stir-fry the broccoli and baby corn for 2 minutes or until almost tender. Add the red cabbage and cook for 1-2 minutes, until just wilted. Add the remaining marinade and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce bubbles.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to pack instructions. Serve the tofu alongside the vegetables and noodles with the lime wedges to squeeze over.