Butternut squash & tofu Thai curry
Calorie controlled cooking spray
800 g, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2cm chunks
280 g, cut into 2cm chunks
Thai Green Curry Paste
3 tablespoons, level
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), to make 200ml stock
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned
Brown basmati rice, dry
1 tablespoons, finely chopped, to serve
- Mist a large nonstick lidded wok or frying pan with cooking spray and put over a medium heat, then stir-fry the butternut squash for 5 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add the tofu and curry paste, and stir-fry for 3 minutes, then pour in the stock and coconut milk. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes until the squash is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice to pack instructions.
- Remove the lid from the curry and, using a wooden spoon, press 6 of the squash pieces against the side of the wok. Stir the mashed squash into the curry to thicken the sauce, then season to taste.
- Serve with the rice and sprinkle over the coriander.