- 240 ml Coca-Cola Diet Coke, or other diet brand
- 240 g Tomato ketchup
- 60 ml Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoons Hot Pepper Sauce (Tabasco)
- 40 g Onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons, level Garlic Purèe
- 675 g Chicken breast, skinless, raw
- 1 pinch Salt, & black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 medium Tortilla wrap(s), whole wheat
- 1 individual Lettuce, and mixed greens
Combine diet cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, onions and garlic purée in a heavy saucepan; gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer; simmer barbecue sauce until reduced by a quarter, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, start to prepare chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper; grill until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove chicken from grill and pull apart into shredded bite-size pieces.
Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in a medium bowl; mix to evenly coat.
Divide chicken mixture onto bottom half of each tortilla; top with mixed greens. Fold tortilla bottom over filling and then fold sides in toward centre to enclose filling.
- If you serve with mashed potatoes or rice, use Recipe Builder to determine the new ProPoints values for the recipe.